Hey, it’s your boi again. Before I write a single word or claim anything, I want to tell that I am a real user of MaxFunnels 2.0, thanks to Dr. Amit Pareek and Achal (such nice people) who gave me pre-access.
I told you such, so you know whatever is on this page is real and tested, and not assumed. Below is my dashboard, just in case you want proof.
Since you have seen the dashboard, let’s talk more about that. So, by default, you will see Business Overview, Quick Links, and “Add a new widget option.” If you want to see more stats on your dashboard, then you add it using the Add a new widget option.
You can add a couple of things like Overview Stats, Conversion Stats, Funnels, etc. (see the picture below). And just like you add them in your dashboard, you can remove them too.
Now, before I talk in brief, let’s first talk about what MaxFunnels 2.0 is?
What is MaxFunnels 2.0?
MaxFunnels is a next-generation funnel and page builder that helps you create professional pages and Funnels in a couple of minutes (if using Gallery) or a little more. And you can create unlimited pages and funnels without hassle.
You get hundreds of highly optimized, mobile-friendly templates that can be edited and published within minutes. It’s easy as that. Also, it has inbuilt analytics wherein you can check a couple of things like No. of visitors, leads, sales, etc.
Now, to get sales and leads, you have to add a couple of things, and MaxFunnels 2.0 allows you to quickly integrate your Autoresponder, CRM, Webinar, Content Provider, and Drives.
And guys, literally, there are a lot of options. Let me count. So, there are 20 Autoresponders (including GetResponse, MailChimp, Aweber), 4 CRM (like Hubspot, SalesForce IQ), 2 Webinar (GoToWebinar, Demio), 3 Content Provider and 3 Drives.
The best thing is that everything is drag and drop and fully optimized. Also, everything has video support, so if you got stuck anywhere, then the video will help you. The below picture will give you more information.
REMEMBER – The price of MaxFunnels 2.0 remains $42.95 (Start Edition) & $47.95 (Pro Edition) only for a week, then it will rise to $147 and $197.
So, don’t miss this golden opportunity and get is asap. If you buy it on the first day, you will get 10% off using coupon – maxfunnels10.
How does everything begin?
When you sign up, you have to enter your Business Name, Business Address, and what your business does. Then you have the option to connect your custom domain(if you have one).
If you don’t, then Maxfunnel 2.0 will issue you a subdomain for creating your Landing page or Funnels.
Now, personally, I felt it a bit difficult to add my custom domain since I have to add CName two times and install a code afterward before its ready to use.
It’s good for security, but not for people who don’t like codes and stuff. But, don’t worry, there is a video for custom domain configuration that was easy to follow (on the right).
Once everything is set up, you will head over to the dashboard, just like the one I showed initially.
What’s in the Dashboard?
In the dashboard, you see the current date and time on top and widget on the bottom. You can add more widgets or simply create a new personalized dashboard for a quick view.
In the menu above, you get all the master options that you need. As you can see there is an Audience, Campaigns, A/B Tests, Analytics, and New button.
Let me talk about these before going on the right side menu.
In the audience, menu, there are five sub-menus – Visitors, Contacts, Segments, Lists, and Tags.
As the name suggests, visitors give information like the number of visitors, unique viewers, and known viewers. You can even view it pictorially (in chart form).
Also, you can create a new segment to record visitors for your different pages. Simply click the “New Segment,” write its name, customize the option and its ready for use.
It’s basically another name for accounts. Herein you can create & manage all the accounts whether your own or any account you added in the software.
You can choose to import contacts or create a new one. Importing is easy as its simple drag and drop. Even creating a new account is easy, you just have to add a name, email, and click save.
If you want, you can add social information about accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more. Also, you can enter tags to differentiate them.
It’s the same as Visitors wherein you can create & manage different types of segments for your audience. Also, you can organize segments and use the search bar or filter to find them.
One thing I really love is that you can export all the segments thus making it worthy to be used somewhere else.
Lists have your email lists. You can either import your email list or add contacts manually, it totally depends on your preference. Once you have the list, its the place where you can manage them.
Remember, I told ya that you can integrate your autoresponder? Well, it gives a benefit here.
When you integrate your autoresponder you will be able to view more info here like the counts, open rate, and click rate.
So, you don’t need to open your MailChimp or GetResponse(or other) accounts just to see how many people opened and clicked, you got it all here.
Tags, as I told earlier, is just like your WordPress tags (if you use WordPress) that helps you identify something. Like the admin tag will help you find all the admins, the same goes for the subscribers.
You must have known from the name, Campaigns help you set up your campaigns. There are four options – Funnel/Journey, Funnel, Page, All campaigns.
This is the place where you can create and manage all your Funnel/Journey created. What’s Funnel/Journey?
Funnel/Journey is to create special funnels for different GOAL. So, there are different goals for making funnels like Leads, Sales, Webinar Registration, and Product/Deal Launch.
This is a unique thing no other page builder has that helps you get highly optimized and converting pre-made funnels for your goal.
When you select any goal, you will first head over to Gallery where 40+ premade funnels, you just select them, customize them as you need and add them to your page. Easy as that.
If you don’t like any pre-made funnels, then you can always import or create it from scratch.
Here you can import, create, and manage your funnel. Just like Funnel/Journey, you have to choose the type of funnel and click “create”.
Then you will shift to the gallery where you can choose pre-made funnels, import it or create it from scratch.
Here you will find all your landing pages. You can edit, view, delete, and download them. Also, you can view analytics like visitors or stuff.
If you want, you can import a landing page directly in here for use or you can create the New Page option to create a new landing page.
As always, you get plenty of pre-made ready-for-use landing pages that you just have to plug and play. And there are landing pages for many niches like health, software, etc.
Literally, guys, it saves so much of time.
I think you got it by the name itself that here you can create & manage all your campaigns (projects).
This is a tester that helps you test two different pages, so you get to know which one works best for your business.
Let’s say you want to acquire leads and there are two pages you really like, but can’t decide which one to choose.
Then you can do an A/B test where you send some user to Page A and others to Page B to check which one converts the most, and use it.
You can select your pre-made pages, get them directly from the gallery, from templates or create them from scratch.
It’s really good for comparison.
I will not go much in detail here as it’s used for analysis. You can get analytics for anything you have created so far let it be Audience, Funnel/Journey, etc., you get it here.
And its really clean, so you can expect to get a good insight into what’s really happening around the corner.
It lets you create a new landing page or a Funnel/Journey that you want to use later on. Its availability helps you quickly create them without any delay.
Here is the end of the front-end menu we see on-top, but there are few more menu’s that can be viewed from the left, and I will talk about them in a minute, but let’s first talk about where to find them.
You see that menu button on the left of the logo? Click there, and you get all the menus with four new quick-options at the bottom.
Those are – Channel, MyDrive, Trainings, and Integration.
It gives you a quick-link to Business SEO where you can configure your business’s SEO settings like the Meta Title, Indexation (Index/Non-Index) and value(Follow/No-follow).
It’s not a select option rather an on/off button which by default is off. So, by default, your pages are indexed by search engine and all the links are being followed by web-crawlers.
I know you know it! It’s where you see your drives like Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive.
To view, manage, edit or delete it you first have to integrate it from the Integrations option (fourth one).
The training section takes us to the support section where you will get answers to all your questions, queries, confusion, whatever you say.
It has everything, from starting guide to popups to integration to Training. If you can’t find you answers there then move a little down and there is Community and Blog option.
Get the help from DotcomPal community or their official blog.
If nothing works, then Submit A Ticket and their support team will solve your problem asap.
As I said earlier, here you can Integrate your Autoresponder, CRM, Webinar, Content Provider and Drives Easily.
All you have to do is click on “New Integration” and you will get a load of things to integrate. Select the one you want and click the Integrate button right beneath it.
For Autoresponders you have to give a title and API key while for others you may have to give API secret, customer secret, URL or other things (depends on what you integrate).
Believe me, its easier than you think, but you must have the values beforehand to quickly integrate it. If you don’t know where to find them, google it.
Just for your knowledge, an example – How to find Clent ID and Client Secret in Google Drive.
Guys, you can do integration from Business Settings too, but it’s the easiest way, so I explained it.
How to create a Professional Landing Page?
It’s very easy.
1. First, click on the New button and select Landing Page.
2. Write your Page name and click create.
P.S. – If you are taken to All Pages then press the New page button on top.
3. In a second you will head over to Design selection where you can design your page. You can select it from the gallery, from your template, or create it from scratch.
The pre-made designs in the gallery are highly optimized.
4. Edit the page.
5. Once you are done click Save and next and done. If you haven’t finished the design then you can save it as a draft. Also, you can save it in your template.
6. Finally, you have to select the URL, branding, and Privacy status(Public or private). Once it’s done, you can choose to publish it now or on a particular date and time.
See, told ya, easy as 1,2,3.
How to create Funnel/Journey?
The initial process is the same.
1. Click on the New button and select Funnel/Journey.
2. Enter the name and select create. It will take you to template selection where you can select your template. Now, you can select pre-made templates or choose to have your own.
3. Once selected, you will see the pre-made funnel. If you want to edit it then choose an option from the left menu, otherwise, click on save and next.
And you have a ready-to-use funnel in your arsenal.
Now, all the main options are over, so let’s talk about the right side menu.
The first is your Business Name where you can create or change your business.
Then, it’s the Help button which brings in all the Support options including Training videos, knowledgebase, Chat with Us, and Call To Us option.
Also, there is an Online Business VIP Club where you can join their Fb group to gain as much as 10x growth.
You see that Gear sign? Click that and select Business Settings to open all your Information like your Business Info and its address.
You can edit all your info, first click the Edit button, edit it, press save, and BOOM, you just changed your information.
Inside Business Settings, there are four options – Business Details, Channels, Integration and Contact Management.
We don’t need to go in detail for everything, but I think you must know about Channels. So, what’s in there?
There are well a couple of options, a lot actually that’s gonna be crucial for your overall business.
Here are things like Custom Domain, Home Page Setting, Business SEO, Webmasters, etc., and I will go in detail for everything we haven’t talked about earlier.
I know we have talked about Custom Domain earlier, but for any reason, if you couldn’t add your domain or verify it then this option will help you.
Here you can add your custom domain or get the CNAMEs values for your domain.
So, for instance, if you earlier added your custom domain but didn’t verify it, then here you will get the values and stuff to get it working.
Home Page Setting
This option lets you set up your Business Home Page URL, the default URL so your customer’s journey is easy and smooth in case your page is not working.
After redirection, your customer will head over to your particular funnel or landing page that you have specified.
It lets you configure your webmaster directly from MaxFunnels 2.0, so instead of installing all the codes on your site, you can add everything here.
And not only Google, but you get Bing, Pinterest, and Yahoo options, so it’s easy to get verified and get all your site’s details.
After verification, you can see a lot more details in your webmasters like your page’s impression, clicks, visitors, CTR and a lot more insight that can help you improve your rankings.
After entering, press Save and you are done.
Now, this is something really crucial. By default, DotcomPal does Branding on all your business pages i.e. you will see a small logo on the page.
But if you don’t like this and want to remove then this option help you do that. Simply, turn off the settings and the branding will go-off.
Ever visited a site where you see a cookie consent at the bottom stating that they save cookies and stuff?
Well, this setting lets you customize your cookie consent.
You can select the color, position and which button to show (Allow, Decline). Also, you can edit the content to show, so if you don’t like the default content then you can edit it.
And finally, you can apply it to your whole business or specific landing/funnel/Video/MyDrive pages.
After applying, the consent will begin appearing on the page.
Here you can upload your banners if any to showcase on your site.
Reviews about MaxFunnels 2.0
You will get Bonuses worth $2890 absolutely FREE.
Pros of MaxFunnel 2.0
1. Get More Leads, Sales, and generate more money with fewer efforts.
2. Create Highly optimized, pixel-perfect pages in a few minutes.
3. Create working funnels for your business and collect more leads, webinar registrations, sales, and more.
4. Track Your Emails, see their open rates, CTR, and more.
5. Connect analytics and check all the essential information about your business presence on the net.
6. Integrate different products to ease the functionality.
7. Save time.
1. Nothing 🙂
Features of MaxFunnels 2.0
- Create UNLIMITED- Proven Converting Funnels in Any Niche in FEW Minutes
- 100 Proven Converting, Mobile Responsive & Ready-to-Go Landing Page Templates
- Customized Drag & Drop Business Central Dashboard- Don’t Buy Multiple apps
- Mobile Friendly Fast Loading Websites & Funnel Pages- Catch-All Mobile Visitors Instantly
- Create UNLIMITED Page Templates from Scratch- Capture Audience Attention Instantly
- Cutting-Edge Autoresponder Integration- Send Countless Emails to Your Subscribers Automatically
- Automatic SSL Encryption- 100% Unbreakable Security
- Build UNLIMITED- Beautiful, Mobile-Friendly & Fast-Loading Landing Pages Easily.
- Fully Drag & Drop & Visual Funnel Designer & Planner
- Grab Max Leads and Engage Max Visitors- Show Pop-ups inside Landing Pages and Funnels Pages
- Precise Analytics- Measure Performance Of Your Marketing Campaigns
- Unmatched Webinar Integration- Get Your Subscribers Auto-registered for Your Webinars
- Get Unlimited Leads and Traffic to Your Offers
- Full No Expensive Domain or Hosting Required – Host Everything on our Fast CDN Server
Now, in this launch offer you get 4 OTO’s that you can get. But as somebody says, everything has a price, and here we are.
Option 1 – MaxFunnels 2.0 Elite Monthly Membership ($37/Month)
Option 2 – MaxFunnels 2.0 Elite One-Time Deal ($197)
1. Create Unlimited Subdomains to Use MaxFunnels 2.0 Elite for Multiple Business Creation
2. Engage Maximum Audience with 100,000+ Royalty Free Stock Images & Videos
3. Work Collaboratively & Share Proven Funnels & Templates
4. Duplicate Landing Pages & Funnels In Between Businesses And Projects And Save Templates For Further Use
5. A/B Testing For Landing Pages To Choose The Best Performer-
6. Advanced Analytics Of Your Funnels & Pages To Have Clear Insight Of What’s Working & What’s Not To Boost ROI
7. Store And Manage Files Securely with MyDrive- Share with your Clients or Team
8. Fetch Useful Files Effortlessly with Google Drive, One Drive & Dropbox in 1 Click Using Integration
9. Play Your Videos On Landing Pages Using Inbuilt Professional, Ultra-Light & Attractive HLS Video Player
10. Strengthen Your Relationship with Your Customers using CRM Integrations
11. Share Control of Your Business to Up To 5 Team Members to Outsource Your Manual Work. Assign Them Limited or Full Access According to Their Role
Option 1 – MaxFunnels 2.0 Agency Suite – 200 Clients Licence ($47)
Option 2 – MaxFunnels 2.0 Agency Suite – Unlimited Clients Licence ($97)
1. You get the limited-time Agency license to MaxFunnels 2.0 so you can provide RED-HOT marketing services and charge monthly or recurring amount.
2. All you need to do is add a new client in 15 minutes in few clicks. You can manage all clients from a single dashboard to have full control.
3. We’ll handle all the support and queries – this is a truly hands-free, additional income stream for you.
4. Provide High-In-Demand Service and Keep 100% Profits
5. Add upto 200 Businesses & Clients
6. Manage Client’s business from single dashboard
MaxFunnels 2.0 Business Drive ($47)
1. Use Business Drive To Host and Manage Unlimited:
2. Deliver Files At Lightning Fast Speed- Means More Leads & More Sales
3. Access Files Anytime, Anywhere with Business Cloud
4. Manage Files in Folders Easily & Share Entire Folder with Clients or Team Members with Folder Management Feature
5. Unbreakable File Security with Online Back-Up & 30 Days File Recovery Functionality
6. Single Dashboard to Manage All Type of Business Files- No Need to Buy Multiple Apps
7. Preview the Files Before Sharing
8. Get Maximum Visitor Engagement with Like/Dislike Option on Share Pages
9. Advanced Share Page Analytics to Have A Complete Insight on How Your Files Are Doing
10. Engage Maximum Audience With 100,000+ Royalty Free Stock Images & Videos
11. Fetch & Sync Valuable Data Effortlessly with Google Drive, One Drive & Dropbox Integration
12. Add Upto 10 In-House or Freelancing Team Members
Option 1 – MaxFunnels 2.0 Premium Membership Monthly Deal ($27/Month)
Option 2 – MaxFunnels 2.0 Premium Membership 1 Year Deal ($197)
Option 3 – MaxFunnels 2.0 Premium Membership 5 Year Deal ($497)
1. 17+ Premium Things That You’ll Get When You Get Started with DotcomPal
2. Make Unlimited Profits – Add Unlimited Businesses & focus on making more profits out of it.
3. DotcomPal Pages – Create UNLIMITED Beautiful, Mobile-Friendly & Fast-Loading Landing Pages
4. DotcomPal Funnels – Build Unlimited Sales Funnels/Customer Journey from Scratch for Any Marketing Goal
5. DotcomPal Videos: Host & Play HD Videos with NO Delays & Buffering
6. DotcomPal Popups & Sticky Bars – Create UNLIMITED Personalized Notification Campaigns with 5 Powerful Engagement Apps in 1
7. DotcomPal Editor: Fully Customizable, Drag and Drop WYSIWYG Editor that Requires Zero Designing or Tech Skills
8. DotcomPal Templates: 300+ Battle-Tested, DFY Templates to Build High Converting Landing Pages, Funnels & Popups
9. DotcomPal MyDrive: Store & Share Business Files Securely with Your Clients & Team Members
10. DotcomPal Audience & Leads: Manage Leads, Monitor Lead Info & Timely Behavior & Analyze Audience for Better Results
11. Smoothly A/B Test Your Landing Pages, Pop-Ups
12. DotcomPal Integration:50+ integrations with autoresponders, webinars, CRM, storage, content providers and other services.
13. DotcomPal Analytics: Quickly Discover the Insights of Your Campaigns with Precise Analytics
14. Custom Domain to Intensify Your Brand Presence
15. Automatic & FREE SSL Encryption for Security
16. Add Unlimited Team Members – Your Ultimate Business Builder
17. Best-in-class Premium Support -Along with our dedicated chat, email & ticket support, you also get premium call support
I have used plenty of Page Builders and funnel creators including ClickFunnels, LeadPages and more, but this by far is something that was really easy to understand and work with, thanks to all the helpful videos. It’s not something very complex and can be used by non-techies who don’t like coding and stuff.
I am not a techie, can I use MaxFunnels 2.0?
Absolutely, it’s user-friendly design makes it very easy to operate even for a non-techie, so it will be easy as ever. Now, you may have to get yourself involved in it for 5 minutes before you understand everything. But, it would hardly take you 2 minutes to understand how to create highly optimized landing pages and funnels.
What if I don’t like MaxFunnels 2.0?
Yes, you will not like it… but love it. As I said earlier, it’s something I really loved in the crowd, so I believe that you will be satisfied, but if for any reason you don’t like it, then no questions asked, there is a money-back guarantee.
Is there any recurring monthly fee or Support fee?
Nope, it’s a one-time investment. With this one time investment, you can create unlimited landing pages and funnels for the rest of your life. Also, the support is free of cost, so no worry, there isn’t any additional cost.
What if I get stuck somewhere?
Then you can get help from their training videos, blog or community. If that doesn’t help then go for a call or Submit a Ticket, and your problem will be solved.
Anything unique I get in MaxFunnels 2.0?
Yes, Trigger and Action-based Sale funnels/journey builder and Pixel Perfect editor is a unique part that no other builder has.
Is it Mac and Windows compatible?
Absolutely, you can use it on Mac or Windows. No issue whatsoever.
So, finally, we are in the end. In this article, I talked about MaxFunnels 2.0, a next-generation page builder and funnel creator that lets you create a stunning, professional, highly optimized pages for your business.